What I Would Want to Experience Before Doomsday HappenWhen all people around you would do is rant about doomsday, you get that feeling to make your wishlist of what you should do before it happen. Although I believe that there would be the faintest possibility that it would happen, it would not hurt to think about what you want to do with your life.
1. Ride a Hot Air BaloonInspired by the movie "Up", travelling the world, or atleast some part of the country by hot air balloon is my dream. I’m not really rooting to travel on a house filled with balloons like that in the movie, but to travel on the traditional hot air balloon is much preferred.
2. Cliff DivingI’m not an extreme person but I’m always looking for ways to challenge myself. Although this feels like really scary, it would be worth a try. My bones are tingling already just by idea of going cliff diving.
Maybe I got the idea to try cliff diving when I read about it from one of the Twilight novels when Bella was so depressed that he went cliff diving in La Push. That was in New Moon I believe.
3. CosplaySince I was young, I have been dreaming to be able to do professional cosplaying. You know those people who try to imitate characters from games, animes and movies, they are cosplaying. It is more like a hobby to some people, while some have found way to use this to make some earnings.
Anyway, I did cosplay before, but that was once and it was really a beginner’s attempt.
|Cosplayer Sue as Nymph|
For the record, I would want to cosplay Azmaria Hendric of Chrono Crusade, Nymph of Sora No Otoshimono and Mavis Vermilion of Fairy Tail. I find them extremely kawaii and I like the characters they portray.
4. Watch the Phantom of the Opera in TheatreI have already watched the Phantom of the Opera film and it really caught me. Now all I wanted is to watch a musical play of which.
5. To Wed the Man of my DreamAnd ofcourse, let us face it. We want to marry that one guy who makes our heart beat indifferently. To wed that one guy who makes us laugh, who makes us feel beautiful and who treats us with respect. All girls’ dream is to wed the man of our dreams.
If I could do those things, then I could say my life is quite complete.
How about you? What do you want to experience before doomsday happens?