Firmoo Eyeglasses Review

Thursday, April 19, 2012 17 Comments A+ a-

Eyeglasses. Sunglasses. Whatever you call them, they are the best company of your peepers.

This afternoon, I received a package. I’m very eager since this is the package I have been expecting from Firmoo.

What is Firmoo Online Optical Store?

Firmoo Online Optical Store is an online optical store that sells RX eyeglasses globally. These glasses include prescription glasses, RX glasses, sunglasses and goggles starting from $ 8.00. Vision and Fashion the Frugal Way, for first time customers, first pair is free for try.

Mission

Their mission is to offer the most affordable yet high quality RX eyeglasses to fashion lovers around the world.

THE PRODUCT

I ordered a computer glasses, Unisex Acetate Full rim eyeglasses, model #SD2312, frame color black, rose (C87).

Firmoo Eyeglasses - Computer Glasses - Black, Rose Glasses

I expected the glasses to be a bigger, because when I used their Virtual Try-On, it appeared big on the lady model, and to my picture which I used to try it on virtually. I was quite shocked that it was small than I have expected but honestly, I love the way it is.

Firmoo Eyeglasses - Computer Glasses - Black, Rose Glasses

It received it with a sturdy spectacle case, eyeglass bag, micro-fiber lens cloth, screwdriver, and extra screws.

Firmoo Eyeglasses - Computer Glasses - Black, Rose Glasses

Firmoo Eyeglasses - Computer Glasses - Black, Rose Glasses - screwdriver and extra screws

Firmoo Eyeglasses - Computer Glasses - Black, Rose Glasses

MAINTAIN METHOD
  • Use ultrasonic cleaning to shake out the dust
  • Twist off the screw, take off the lens and use professional cloth or paper to clean
  • Do not use cosmetics. It is easy to make the eyeglass frame fade
  • Gently folding the eyeglass frame from the left
  • Do not take off eyeglasses with a single hand. It is easy to make the eyeglass frame deform
  • Do not put the eyeglass frame under the sunshine for a long time
  • Cover the eyeglasses with cloth when you do not use and put into the glasses cases
DESIGN

I really love this computer eyeglass. It is perfect fit to me and the rose and black color combination is very chic. I believe you can use this to style with any dress to make you a modern geek but chic gal.

QUALITY

This is really something. I believe this won’t easily break and the glasses fold (?) will not tire easily. I am using it for a while now, and also while doing this review for the eyeglass. My eyes showed improvement. My eyes did not tire easily as usual.

Firmoo Eyeglasses - Computer Glasses - Black, Rose Glasses

SERVICE

I sent the order April 6, and they e-mailed me back 3 days later (April 9). I received the package 9 days later (April 18).

The delivery was really fast compared to some international deliveries I have experienced before. It took months before I received the package from other international stores.

VERDICT

I would recommend buying from Firmoo Online Optical Store. Not only the delivery is fast but the products are great. They offer wide varieties of glasses to choose from. Check out their store.

My aunt also ordered an eyeglass when I told her about Firmoo. And guess what, first order is really free. You just have to pay the shipping fee. She paid $ 18.75 (Php 800.00) for the delivery in the Philippines. She received the eyeglass the same day as mine since she ordered a day after mine. By the way, postal fee is Php 40.00.

So that’s it for Firmoo glasses. Try them now!

Mary is the blogger behind Remakestyle. She is an environmentalist, freelance writer and future engineer working towards a sustainable future.

17 comments

Write comments
Cherrybelle S
April 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM delete

are you also myopic?

Rhea Gulin
April 22, 2012 at 3:49 PM delete

This review really made me want to buy one too, especially with the fact that it's free! :D Perhaps I should try this too. Thanks sis!

Kim
April 23, 2012 at 2:42 AM delete

Wow, this review is really helpful! I really like your frames. How you described it - geeky but chic - is perfect. I'm sure they look great on you :)

ktnep_15
April 27, 2012 at 9:19 PM delete

aww. thanks for sharing this!! :>> im planning to change my eyeglasses and i think i need to try this! ang mura ng prices nila compare sa mall.

my grade ba yung eyeglasses mo? :)

Becca
April 28, 2012 at 2:50 AM delete

That's really convenient that they came with extra screws! I hate it when one falls out and it's such a pain if you lose it, so that's a great idea to include extra ones. I've always had trouble with my cases too. The ones I've received from my store always tend to break. -.- Useless.

There are some things that I don't mind buying online, and there are others that I hate buying online, like clothes. I feel like eyeglasses would be the same. I just like to try them on and see if I really like them. Plus, insurance already covers my glasses for free, so I'll probably just stick with that.  Can't beat free. :P

Grysh Co
April 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM delete

I just blogged about Firmoo as well. I got their glasses mid April and I love it very much :)

Marinella
May 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM delete

Their glasses is great. I really love using mine. Soo much. (^_^)

Marinella
May 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM delete

That would be really troublesome losing those screws. It's really helpful having extra screws in case of emergencies.

And well, we have our own opinion about online shopping. I don't mind shopping online on my part except for clothes too. They just don't fit sometimes and returning them is very inconvenient.

Cheers for the glasses insurance btw. (^_^)

Marinella
May 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM delete

No problem. It is my pleasure to share what I know.

And yes, I think their price is cheaper than other stores. You should try it. Avail their free glasses too. :)

My glasses have 1.5 grade btw.

Marinella
May 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM delete

Hahaha.... thanks. I believe it looks good on me. XD Anyway, just describing the glasses. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Marinella
May 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM delete

Welcome! and Yeahhh! Absolutely free glasses. Try it sis. If you don't have any grade, try their computer glasses. It might help since I believe you spend your hours in time on the computer. :)

Marinella
May 6, 2012 at 4:54 PM delete

Nope I am not myopic. The glasses I had from Firmoo was a computer glasses. It is helpful so far because I use the computer a lot.

Cherrybelle S
May 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM delete

oh so it protects you the radiation well, that's good^^

Marinella
May 29, 2012 at 3:52 AM delete

Yepp! Very much helpful. I totally love how chic and helpful it is.

November 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM delete

Hi, I want to try this Firmoo glasses too. Is it really ok?

Irfan Ali
November 9, 2016 at 1:26 AM delete

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. prescription glasses online